World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

Why don't you start a Kickstarter?

Nominous responds:

Hey ErnestoGod. We are, infact intending to get crowdfunding... I mean if it goes well. Anyway, we're still working on compositing more animation before the big promotional push. Stay tuned if you wanna see more. And thanks for the vote.

Madness Forever Collab Madness Forever Collab

Veo que muchos de acá son animadores latinos así que no perderé mi tiempo comentandoles en inglés... me hacen sentir demasiado viejo todos ustedes. xD ¡Muy buen collab, pero sigan animando y no dejen morir el Madness! :)

Enemy Base Lockdown Enemy Base Lockdown

Nice stuff we got over here! :D I think you could give a little more feeling to the characters, but I couldn't have done it any better so, in general. Great work, dude! c:

Return To Skyrim Return To Skyrim

Oh my... laughed out loud. I wish I could give you 6 stars on this.

TRANSformers TRANSformers

By far, one of the best animations I've have seen in years here on Newgrounds...

Zoo Warlock Zoo Warlock

Hahahahahha! Damn... I fuckin' hate zoo warlocks, not as much as those DragonPriests but they arre still being annoying.

Short but good! :D

Uranium92 responds:

ty :D

Incident: HB Cethic Incident: HB Cethic

I don't know him, but happy birthday anyways! :)

The date The date

WHAT!!! XDDD MAI GOOH! ¡Que sorpresa, años sin ver algo por acá en Newgrounds y me topé con el video y me pareció de puta madre, lo que me voló la cabeza fue ver quien lo había animado! HA! ¡EXCELENTE! 10 Estrellas para ti xDDD

Breaking Phase Zero Breaking Phase Zero

Had years without watching some good stick animation around here! ;) Mai gosh! this is awesome! :D

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤